Looking for your dream home? You don’t have to look any further! Rohlof Real Estate offers this spacious, ready-to-live home, with many renovations in 2023 and equipped with all modern conveniences.
The stated price is a bidding from price.
* Note: The reason for the railing on the roof is: the roof has been replaced and solar panels have been installed!
• New rooftop 2023
• Plastic frames on the top floor 2023 with three double glass
• All bedrooms have screens and sockets with USB
• Underfloor heating throughout the house 2023
• 12 Solar panels 2023. 4800 kWh per year
• Heat pump 2023
• Extra group in the meter cupboard for electric cooking has already been installed
• Deep south-facing garden (21 meters)
• Low-traffic area with plenty of free parking
• Proximity to schools, childcare, play parks and supermarket
• Quick access to the A6, A27, and A1 highways to Amsterdam, Hilversum and Utrecht
Enter through the inviting hall, where the stairs, toilet and door to the living room await you. The bright living room leads directly to the deep, sunny south-facing garden, with a handy storage room and a back entrance that leads to a playing field. The sunny, bright kitchen is equipped with a hard stone top, all necessary equipment and is neatly finished. Here you can prepare meals with ease, surrounded by style and functionality. Underfloor heating throughout the house and the sleek finish and spacious windows create an inviting ambiance.
Three spacious bedrooms await you on the first floor, along with additional closet space. The modern bathroom has a double sink, a corner shower and a toilet. Here you will also find the washing machine connection and a window for natural ventilation. Plastic frames on the top floor ensure durability and energy efficiency.
The house is located in a car-free neighborhood, on a bicycle and pedestrian path and is surrounded by various playing fields. You will find schools and childcare in the area, making this the perfect location for young families. De Kornwierde is located in the attractive De Wierden district, in the oldest part of Almere – Almere Haven. The cozy city center offers a range of specialty shops, large chains, and a harbor adjacent to cozy catering establishments and the shopping center. Almere Haven is a wonderful place for nature lovers. After a brisk walk along the dike or the beach, you can enjoy one of the sunny terraces in the Havenkom, or you can take to the water by boat.